Moving to the cloud with confidence. Currently, Microsoft has no published strategy to transition organizations currently on Dynamics GP from on-premise to the cloud (private or public). The future roadmap of Dynamics GP has only an on-premise upgrade. If your organization wants to improve its agility and customer responsiveness by moving Dynamics GP to the cloud but is uncertain about the scope and speed of change, the KPMG-Microsoft alliance have offerings that can help.
The GP Assessment
- Assessment of your GP ERP instance
- Leading practices analysis
- Understanding where your data exists by completing a master data modelling and strategy
- Your readiness for upgrade
- Preparing for a cloud transformation
- 6 step transition process towards a SaaS
- Quick wins for your organization
- Understand your licensing options to migrate to Dynamics 365
KPMG Microsoft ERP Practice
KPMG is a global strategic alliance partner with Microsoft and a leader in delivering Microsoft ERP technological solutions. We adopt a cloud-first strategy and our Microsoft Dynamics practice is a leader in delivering your Dynamics ERP solutions in the cloud. We will leverage extensive collective experiences to help your organization transform your business and how you interact with customers. Our knowledge of products ranges from Dynamics GP, NAV, AX to Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
Talk to your Microsoft Representative to learn more about potential funding available under the D10 Offer or contact us to discuss next steps in assessing your organization in terms of the risks and planning your pathway to the cloud.
Contact KPMG to arrange for a GP Assessment providing our recommendation on the strategy that’s best for you.
For customers who opt to migrate online following this assessment will receive a rebate.
- Dynamics 365
- Connect 365
- Integrated CRM & ERP
- Office 365
- SharePoint & Intranet
- Finance & Operations (ERP)
- Data Migrations & Recovery
- Cloud Migrations
- Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Twinning
1. understand industry-specific opportunities for digital disruptions
Accurately identify leading indicators and predict utilization to help reduce costs and effectively streamline information.
2. Create a business Strategy that starts from the outside-in
Help your organization achieve leading customer experiences by mitigating and resolving conflicts and proactively engaging with stakeholders.