Unparalleled expertise for Dynamics 365 Portals
Adoxio is known around the globe in the Dynamics communities for our expertly-configured Portal solutions integrated directly into Microsoft Dynamics 365. Adoxio's Portal solutions transform Microsoft Dynamics 365 into a powerful web engagement platform, enabling organizations to:
- Give stakeholders secure access to read and write data through their PC, laptop, tablet, and mobile device browsers
- Deliver sophisticated, web-enabled applications with comprehensive back-office Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration
- Provide robust security for local, federated, and active directory as well as two-factor authentication
- Build and manage entire communities across internet, intranet and extranet networks with Dynamics 365 Portal's extensive profile management and self-service features
- Data captured via your Portal is instantly available within your Dynamics 365 platform and can be used to trigger workflows, activities, and customize your visitor’s view of information dynamically in real-time - perfect for reporting and self-service applications
Dynamics 365 Portals contain a complete suite of web portal capabilities that can be easily configured to fit business requirements, serving as the perfect conduit to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution. Pre-configured starter portals conveniently combine web apps to support common use-case scenarios and individual portal apps are easily combined to meet specific needs. The Portals platform allows non-technical users to build their own web applications using flexible Microsoft Dynamics 365 entity form and entity list features.
Adoxio pre-configured starter portals
When you choose Adoxio, you'll hit the ground running with several of our pre-configured industry portal scenarios built-in. With a rock solid foundation of Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can choose to select from a collection of our pre-built starter pack scenarios including:
- Member Management
- Citizen Service & 311 Portal Solution
- Permits and Licensing for Public Sector
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Drilling Rig Forecaster for Oil and Gas
- Partner Relationship Management
- Customer Support Communities
- Online Stakeholder Feedback, Issue Submission, & Tracking
- Event Management
- And more...
All of the portal designs and functionalities are fine-tuned for fully responsive, standardized display on any device out-of-the-box so you won't waste development time creating or maintaining device-specific code.