The five day event took place in Las Vegas and KPMG was represented by an impressive 90 attendees representing 17 member firms globally.
Several of our members were asked to share their expertise by speaking at some of the forums on a range of topics including:
- Build a successful cybersecurity practice
- Opportunities for growth
- Accelerate AI-driven industry innovation and transformation
- Go to market with customer service: partner discussion
While it was an honour for our subject matter experts to have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the sessions, the highlight was the shout out given to KPMG by Brad Smith, President of Microsoft during his keynote. He highlighted KPMG as an industry-leading example of using Microsoft intelligent cloud with our joint project with HUD, led by Ty Enmark.
The 2019 conference wrapped up with a great sense of pride and accomplishment for KPMG as we received a number of awards and accolades including:
- Winner: 2019 Services Partner of the Year in Portugal
- Winner: 2019 Application Innovation Award – Government, Microsoft Impact Awards
- Finalist: Diversity and Inclusion Changemaker Award
- Finalist: Dynamics 365 Business Central Award
- Finalist: Government Award
- Finalist: Microsoft CityNext Award
How does our partnership with Microsoft directly benefit our customers? For starters it helps us differentiate our services and offerings with products such as Azure, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Teams. Today, Microsoft Teams reaches 13 million daily active users, introduces 4 new ways for teams to work better together. More than 13 million people now use Teams daily - and more than 19 million people are using it weekly across 181 markets. Microsoft Dynamics 365 also provides our customers across all industries with endless opportunities for tailored solutions.
KPMG is proud of the continued success its partnership with Microsoft had yielded and looks forward to many years of innovation and trailblazing.